DanzaMedicina is a five-day healing journey to return to your wild, sacred essence. Using movement, breathwork, and shamanic ritual founder Morena Cardoso leads women through deep spiritual breakthroughs to arrive back in their most authentic selves.
At Danza Medicine you are invited to dance with different facets of your being and reawakening the aspects of your womanhood that were lost, rejected, neglected, wounded, or forgotten during your life journey.
You are invited to gather fragmented parts of your soul into a new sense of wholeness, fulfilment, and authenticity.
Take off your shoes, loosen your clothes, untie your hair, lay down your mask, face your deepest fears, embrace your shadows, let go of victimization or justifications. Remember the power, the wisdom and the beauty that lays dormant within your womb.
Feel yourself flooded with the fertility of your body, mind, and spirit while creating a new reality, giving birth to your deepest purpose, and welcoming the best version of yourself!
We open this sacred space to hold your sacredness.
Welcome to DanzaMedicina!
As Daughters of the Earth, women will be initiated on this journey from their base chakra- Strengthening their roots, getting grounded in presence into the here and now, embodying a new sense of self, individuation, security, abundance and consistency- strengthening their ability to walk on their own feet and to bring their visions into manifestation.
Through the blessings of Pachamama, women will be invited into reconnection with their inner rhythms, organic times and the feminine instinctual powers, in a journey back home.
- Shamanic drum journey: merging into the underworlds, meeting the animals of power;
- Kundalini - Awakening the power of the serpent through dance practices, breathwork, primal meditation and bioenergetics;
- The Moondala and the Spiritual path of Menstruation- Journey throughout the traditional Andean Medicine Wheel; learning how to reconnect the menstrual and the moon cycle. Reclaiming the ancient tradition of sacred blood offerings as healing and empowering tool;
- Soul Retrieval into the phases of women's life- restoring the sense of self.
In this experience, women will be guided in contact with their inner and outer waters; Awakening into the creative potential of their womb, navigating into their feelings, releasing their blocked emotions, entering in contact with their patterns concerned to sexuality, pleasure and relationship. An opportunity to experience a new sense of trust, empathy, transparency, surrender and fluidity- in relationships and different aspects of life.
- Womb Blessing- transforming old memories and patterns- dance, guiding meditation;
- The Tantric Massage and sensorial dance- awakening the bioenergetic potential of the body;
- Art of Creativity- Exploring intuitive creative process through healing movement;
- The Vulnerable and Alchemical Goddess - the feminine archetypes, their potentialities and limitations.
- Watsu/Rebirthing in the waters.
A journey of empowerment through the fire element. Women will enter in contact with their dormant personal power, raising their capacity for action in the face of challenges, limitations and fears. The medicine of fire will bring them strength and courage to walk towards their highest purposes while embodying the powers of the masculine within- in form of clarity, linearity, discipline, integrity, focus and self-confidence: which are essential elements in the process of self-realization.
- Becoming a heroine of your own journey- Dancing the Warrior Archetypes and Campbell's Hero's Journey';
- Kali embodiment- anger as an agent of transformation of ancestral patterns and limiting beliefs;
- Fire Ceremony- transmuting old patterns and limiting belief systems.
Through the air element, women will remember the ways of praying, consciously rising their frequencies into connection with their highest divine self: Reawakening their intuitive potential, rediscovering their visionary power as women.
- Experiencing breath as a vehicle for healing and spiritual journey;
- Dance and quantum physics - The power of co-creation through free movement;
- Moon Dance and Heart Oppening Ceremony.
Gatherings and Festivals:
We deep honnor the opportunity to share our medicine in Gatherings and Festivals in different communities around the world. Click here for learning more about our special offerings:
Willing to invite DanzaMedicina into your community? We want to hear from you! Please enter in contact for more details.